Monday 18 November 2013

9 Consumer Complaints & Reviews

1. You will find things written on Topix about me that's false. I'd greatly be thankful if they are erased. It's false and it is leading to family issues. Also, claims are now being made about under age children. All this is slander. I'm taking the initial step by suggesting that you remove this whole forum. It's listed under (Jason ** grime bag). The next phase, you will see an attorney involved and taking legal actions, so please remove this publish. Thanks and also have a great day!




Bring your own device policy

Bring your own device in schools


2.  Someone began a Topix about me and my close friends husband. That somebody is speaking about my underage child. Im so tired of this site. I must sue Topix and whomever keeps beginning this. Whomever keeps beginning this must be banned in the website. I will speak to a lawyer and also the police simply to see things i can perform relating to this. If a person could call me, it might be nice.

3. This web site can be used to harm individuals partnerships. This forum, "Exactly what do you consider those who works in Bealls?" where individuals authored defamed me and it has hurt my loved ones. Are you able to help me to erase it? Thanks.

4. Articles was released on Atlanta topix forum that is completely false on my small part. To my understanding, it had been designed in spite against a so known as friend. I realize we have freedom of speech within this country but it shouldn't be lies. Now this information is on the internet.

This short article was delivered to my place of work and triggered me to get rid of my job of 3 decades. I've approached the folks the article concerns and they've no understanding that the content ever happened. Must from the comments about this article come from foreign nations. So how exactly does this happen? Google ought to be embarrassed to permit this to garbage be released. This type of factor destroys lives. Is the anything can be achieved to fix this mess?

5. This site allows individuals to discuss others is offensive. This is extremely offensive and may hurt these peoples lives. Please erase this forum.

6. First, I'll prefer to thank u that there have been more forums under our title however it still one named managers p bealls' were still appear. This forum and web site can impact the lives from the involved people as well as affect them emotional and mental. Thanks again.

7. This site can be used to defame and undermine peoples private lives of individuals who speak in this website, particularly within the forum. Bealls managers please remove this site and forum for that peace of this individuals from speaking bad. This really is situated in **, Bald eagle City, Texas 78852. It has affected the morale of those involved as well as their work. Appreciate your help.

8. I've frequently been the victim of online abuse and harassment from customers around the Topix website. I've reported these vile and abusive comments frequently by utilizing Topix Feedback feature, plus they do nothing at all. They do not take away the posts or even the customers. I've lately had vulgar comments published about me and my adult boy accusing me of incest with graphic detailed accounts using mine and my son's real names.

2 yrs ago, customers on this website investigated my son's Bebo account and published the hyperlink on Topix to harass me over what my boy published on his site. It has gone way beyond mere violations of TOS. It triggered me extreme emotional and mental distress. I have been told to place a gun to my mind and been threatened with assault. I am 61 years of age as well as on disability for acute chronic depression. My boy is 27 and it has never published on Topix. I have been threatened with being reported to Social Security, exactly the same user saying I am not disabled.

9. I've been continuously slandered on this website and my ask that this board take lower the claims made about me continues to be continuously overlooked. Underneath the the settlement created using Topix, they dedicated to looking at complaints in due time, however, days later, the hateful, vile comments about myself and my loved ones stay in public view. What's worse is the fact that it is the first factor that pops up whenever you "Google" my title.

I've lost three associations within my personal existence consequently of somebody searching my title. I'm charged with as being a crook, the court situation introduced against me by an ex-worker was ignored outright at the same time. These hurtful comments have require me to pay more business than I'm able to possibly imagine, calling us a scam artist may be the worst factor that anybody might call me within my profession. Topix does not answer calls, nor will they react to feedback. There's practically nothing I'm able to do relating to this. I'm at wits finish. I taken care of immediately the accusations however the damage continues to be done.

2 comments:

  1. Que me disen de la marrana de Roxy Mendoza,es bien puta y cokaina see mocha devolada por in churro

    ReplyDelete